Comilonas is a private kitchen on Hong Kong's Western district. Catalan food served family style.
We'll be closed from June 12 until July 22.
This June Monday 3rd and 10th will be available.
On June 3rd we'll take the bookings for July and August.
We are open Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Check our calendar to see availability.
Our Basic Menu
- Romesco Dip
- Esqueixada (marinated cod fish)
- Potatoes omelette
- Mixed mushroom with garlic
- Piquillo peppers stuff with cheese
- Pork mixed cuttlefish meatballs
- Grapefruit & orange avocado salad
- Black ink rice paella
- Caramelised orange with ice cream
Some dishes might change due to ingredient's availability.
HK$400/person Minimum 10 people, maximum 20.
Until April 30th free corkage. After corkage is $50/bottle. Free for Spanish wines.
Cake charge is $10/person.
We can make other dishes, please ask.
- 蘋果日報October 7th
- How Was the WeekendOctober 1st
- AM 的品味人生August 19th
- CraveJune 27th
- razlan.netApril 25th
- The Eating ClubApril 25th
- See more reviews