Comilonas is a private kitchen on Hong Kong's Western district. Catalan food served family style.
We are open Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Check our calendar to see availability.
Our Basic Menu
- Romesco Dip
- Herb-marinated scallop in olive oil
- Garlic shrimp
- Chicken & ham croquettes
- Piquillo peppers stuffed with cheese
- Pork cheek stewed
- Orange and avocado salad
- Black ink rice paella
- Caramelized orange with ice cream
Some dishes might change due to ingredient's availability.
HK$400/person Minimum 10 people, maximum 20.
Corkage is $50/bottle. Free for Spanish wines.
Cake charge is $10/person.
- 蘋果日報October 7th
- How Was the WeekendOctober 1st
- AM 的品味人生August 19th
- CraveJune 27th
- razlan.netApril 25th
- The Eating ClubApril 25th
- See more reviews